Our paper sacks are used throughout the UK, Europe and the world for packing 5 to 25 kilos of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, animal feed, minerals, food additives plus many more applications and are seen as an environmentally friendly alternative to other packaging products.
We supply a complete range of Open Mouth Paper Sacks to suit specific customer requirements and all suitable for food contact / use. These include the following:
- Stitched Bottom – Designed for the packing of animal feed, food ingredients and industrial products.
- Block Bottom – For ease of filling as the bag will stand whilst being filled, ideal for milk powders.
- Rolled Bottom – Used for packing fine products that require a yarn free closure to eliminate contamination.
- Paper Valve Sacks – For the packing of powdered products such as cement and chemicals
All of the sacks we supply are available with a number of different options depending on the application or product being filled, these are as follows:
- Polythene Lined – the vast majority of paper sacks can be lined whether the liner is loose, glued or stitched into the bag.
- PE coating which usually faces inward and will help to prevent the penetration of oily products. –
- Foil Lined bags are also an option for the packing of chemicals and pharmaceutical products. –
- Printed in upto 8 colours on 2 sides
All sacks can be supplied in single ply through to four ply with a range of kraft weights and finishes.
Please contact us with your packaging enquiries on +44 (0)151 547 5380, email us at email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form.