LBK launch of Rigid Intermediate Bulk Container makes this an exciting April
There is excitement in the LBK offices at the moment as we are about to launch the first of a number of new products within our industry. And if you’re into packaging, you should be excited as well.
We are very proud to be able to say that we are now one of the Premier suppliers of Plastic Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC’s) within the UK, with new UN and Non UN IBC’s available from stock now making this the ideal opportunity to discuss your requirements with us.
Available in 600, 800 and 1000 litre sizes, we can offer you a total solution to your IBC requirements.
Why choose an Intermediate Bulk Container?
- – All UN IBC’s dedicated to the transport of hazardous goods come with the UN Certificate of Approval for hazardous goods
- – Inner bottle blown moulded with PE high density (material thickness 1.5mm)
- – The modular IBC system enables easy cleaning and the exchange of individual components
- – The millionfold proved changeable valve as well as the integrated valve allow a rapid and controlled residual discharge
And as they can be used to store and transport bulk liquids and granulate substances, they are an excellent choice for companies that need to transport;
- – Chemicals
- – Liquid and granulated food ingredients
- – Pharmaceuticals
- – Solvents and adhesives
- – Detergents
- – Hazardous Materials
- – Ink and Coatings
- – Petrochemicals
Due to their cubic shape, they can transport more materials but in the same space than if cylindrical containers were used, cutting down on shipping costs.
If you would like further details of any of our products and services including Rigid IBC’s, then please contact us:
Tel: + 44 (0) 151-547 5380
Fax: + 44 (0) 151-549 0693